elmo short- I'm game! elmo short- I'm game!

For some reason...

I really like this, it kinda crudely drawn, and the opening credits are too long, but the humor was somewhat unexpected, i just like this submission for some reason.

So kudos to ya.

mecagir responds:

thanks man :)

My Birthday Flash My Birthday Flash

Umm

I would hope you didn't spend all of the two days working this, because seizure flashes like this don't require much of any skill, hell i can make one in about an hour.

UltraEd12 responds:

I have a word for u, Procrastination!

Press Start: Up to Code Press Start: Up to Code

Pretty sweet

The humor was perfect, and i don't want to sound like an asshole, but the crude art style kind of gives the flash a charm. If it weren't for the voice acting and humor, i probably would've been put off by the poor drawings. But with those other elements it seems like something that belongs on Adult Swim. Nice job.

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Love it!

I absolutely LOVE this game, the gameplay is as relaxing as the first and the music on this is amazing and beautiful. Plus, all the new options and the option to put your own music definitely makes this a must play. Bravo!

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Very well produced

Everything was excellent except the horrible controls. The character wouldn't stop moving when i tried to go in a different direction, and other times he wouldn't move at all. If you can fix that, then you will have earned a 10 from me.