elmo short- I'm game! elmo short- I'm game!

For some reason...

I really like this, it kinda crudely drawn, and the opening credits are too long, but the humor was somewhat unexpected, i just like this submission for some reason.

So kudos to ya.

mecagir responds:

thanks man :)

My Birthday Flash My Birthday Flash

Umm

I would hope you didn't spend all of the two days working this, because seizure flashes like this don't require much of any skill, hell i can make one in about an hour.

UltraEd12 responds:

I have a word for u, Procrastination!

Press Start: Up to Code Press Start: Up to Code

Pretty sweet

The humor was perfect, and i don't want to sound like an asshole, but the crude art style kind of gives the flash a charm. If it weren't for the voice acting and humor, i probably would've been put off by the poor drawings. But with those other elements it seems like something that belongs on Adult Swim. Nice job.

ActionScripted Mario ActionScripted Mario

Interesting

I've never seen anyone attempt animating purely by action action script.

I know you said it's a loop, but you should try doing something a little longer to make this a really worthwhile experiment. However i'll give you kudos for trying something different.

Fallout2000 responds:

I know a guy who does nothing but action script animating, and he's pretty awesome at it! Once I get better, I might use these AS3.0 process artworks as backgrounds for my movies. Would have to be a pretty trippy movie :)

Ellu5ionist Randomness Ellu5ionist Randomness

Ooook

You draw well, but there' practically nothing in this, just a 10 second loop of three guys and there's barely animation, did you seriously just post this for the hell of it?

Try actually making some kind of movie next time.

Ellu5ionist responds:

Haha Yea.... Thx Fer The Comment! I'm Trying To Make A Mini Movie RIte Nw XD

ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2 ABunchofNESsedUpCrap 2

Good work

Very well done sprite and animation work, but the humor was kind of lacking, a few bits were funny, some of them i didn't understand (but it's probably cause i haven't played that particular game, so i don't hold that against you), but most weren't that funny to be honest.

Great job overall though

Gunstar-X responds:

Well, if you didn't get some the jokes, play the games and figure them out. They are great games man! Other than that, thanks and sorry I used some game specific humor. :(
I did my best to avoid that...

Sonic and the SBUR Sonic and the SBUR

Interesting

You have an interesting animation style, the drawings are weird, but the animation if pretty fluid, i was impressed

I would've liked to have heard more sounds other than the music,

Also it seemed a little too short, but it deserves good credit seeing how there's clearly effort put into it. Good job

Spex130 responds:

This was a complete side-project. I didn't really expect it to go anywhere, so I didn't bother with sound effects. I added the music AFTER I finished the flash.

Anyhow, Thank You.

Open Here Open Here

Wow

You've inspired me, that was fantastic.

It may not be all that original, but the fact that you made this good looking and put so much effort and time into it deserves a 10.

|~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~| |~SpeedAnim:OscarPlease~|

Awesome

I loved every single thing about this movie, it's art style, the animation and sound quality, story telling, and anything else i missed.

It even managed to move me a bit. Of course no where near tears mind you, but if you can manage to do that within the length of the animation you've presented, then i think you've got some serious talent. Awesome job!

The Zelda UO Trailer The Zelda UO Trailer

Some good things, some bad things

First the good things, the the animation is awesome, very smooth.

Second, i like the MS paint look, it could've been done better IMO, but it nice to see something different.

But the things that bothered me were, like i said, the drawings were mediocre, at best.

And, well, this is personal preference really, but i prefer silent Link over voiced Link.